Customers who have previously signed up for the service are able to check recent transactions made with the card, request an increase in the credit limit on their My Kohl’s Charge credit card, pay their Kohl’s bill online, and sign up for paperless bills.
All holders of Kohl’s Credit Cards are welcome to use the My Kohl’s Charge service at no cost. Online requests for 12 promotional coupons that can be used at Kohl’s can be made by customers who do not already have a Kohl’s Credit Card.
Call (855) 564-5705 to speak with a Kohl’s customer service representative if you have any questions about the card.
What are the benefits of a Kohl’s credit card?
- Customers will save up to 20% on their first purchase when using the Kohl’s card.
- Cardholders will receive another 15% off coupon, which will come in by mail with the credit card.
- Being a My Kohls Charge member qualifies the customer to at least 12 special discounts (aka coupons) of 30%, 20%, or 15% annually.
- Members can merge their Kohl’s Charge discounts with in-store sale prices and special offers, i.e., Kohl’s Cash.
- Members who spend $600 or more annually with the card will be placed in the MOST VALUED CUSTOMER section, which entitles them to 18 special discounts per year.
- Most applicants will receive a decision in 60 seconds or less, and the Kohl’s charge card should arrive via US mail in not more than seven business days.
- All payments made online are free, and cardholders are allowed to programme one payment daily for up to 180 days in the future.
- Only online payments submitted by 7 p.m. Central Time through My Kohl’s Charge are posted on the same business day.
- Payments made by phone are free so far the customer uses a bank checking account (they will need to provide the checking account routing and account number)
- You will have access to mobile payment options like Kohl’s Pay and mobile bill payment.
- Due to the impact of COVID-19, Kohl’s is temporarily adjusting its hours of operation for Customer Service. They are currently experiencing a high influx of customer calls, and your wait time may be longer than normal. In addition, it may take a longer period than usual for your order to arrive.
- It should be noted that the APR is 27.24% variable, and the late payment is up to $37.
- Those looking to make a payment at a Kohl’s store in person can do so with a cheque, cash, debit card, or money order.