How to Lock Facebook Profile
Facebook’s mobile applications for iOS and Android make it simple to protect your profile from stalkers. An instruction manual for locking a Facebook profile is provided below:
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
With this, your Facebook Profile is now locked. You can also choose to unlock it by going through the similar steps mentioned above.
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Website
By accessing Facebook from your desktop browser, you can also lock your profile. All you have to do is adhere to these instructions:
- Type facebook.com on your browser and log into your account.
- Click on your Profile to open it.
- There you will see the three-dot menu. Tap on it and go to the Lock Profile option.
- There will be a pop-up message showing you locking your profile works and comes with the Lock Your Profile button at the bottom. Click on it to lock your profile.
How to Unlock Your Facebook Profile?
Facebook also gives you an option to unlock your profile whenever you want. All you need to do this follow these steps:
- Go to the Facebook application on your mobile or facebook.com on your desktop browser.
- Click on your Profile section and click on the three-dot menu.
- There, you will find Unlock Profile option. Click on it, and you will see a pop-up message. Click on Unlock Profile.