fb friend list private
Facebook is a well-known social networking platform where users may publish their status updates and upload images and videos. It links billions of users together on a single platform. You may interact and chat with individuals from all around the world by joining Facebook. In order to communicate with others, it even enables users to build a page.
The Friends part of your Facebook profile is by default public, which means that anybody may view it. Check out this detailed tutorial on how to make your Facebook friends list private.
How to make your friends list private on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook App on your phone.
- Then tap on more in the top right of Facebook.
- Now select Settings & Privacy, then tap on Settings.
- In the left column, tap on Privacy.
- Look for the setting Who can see your friends list? And tap on Edit on the far right.
- Select the audience of people (such as Friends or Only me) you’d like to have access to your friends’ list.