loft sign in credit card
The ALL Rewards credit card and the ALL Rewards Mastercard are two credit cards that the women’s clothing company Loft offers its customers. With both cards, you’ll receive five reward points for every $1 spent at Ann Inc. locations, a $5 reward for every 500 points earned, 15% off when you open and use your card, 15% off on the first Tuesday of every month, and $15 off a purchase during your birthday month. Additional benefits of the ALL Rewards Mastercard include the earning of points on all purchases and a $20 rewards card for your first purchase made outside of Ann Inc.
Gaining the benefits and bonuses is a wonderful inducement. Additionally, it’s critical to pay your Loft credit card balance in full each month to prevent incurring late fees and interest rate increases that could harm your credit rating. Three ways are now available to cardholders from Comenity Bank for paying their accounts.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment Online
To make a Loft credit card payment online, you will first need to register for online account access. Here’s how:
- Go to the login page for the ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP or postal code and Social Security number.
- Choose a username and create a password for your Loft credit card login.
Once you’ve registered your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Log in to your ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard account with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available.
- Follow the prompts to submit the payment.
How To Make an ALL Rewards Credit Card Payment via EasyPay
Through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay platform, you can pay off your ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard. This is how:
- Navigate to the ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the bottom of the page.
- Click the red “Try It Now” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment by Mail
To pay your Loft credit card by mail, follow these steps:
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Do not send cash.
- Include your payment stub with your payment. Do not staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence with your payment.
- If you don’t have your payment stub, include your account number on the check or money order to ensure Comenity will credit the payment to your account.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment by Phone
To make a Loft credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
- ALL Rewards credit card: 866-907-5612
- ALL Rewards Mastercard: 866-886-1009
Note that Comenity Bank may charge a fee of up to $15 for expedited phone payments.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment in Store
Cardholders are currently unable to use either ALL Rewards card to make purchases in stores. All payments must be made electronically, via phone, or by mail.
What To Do If Your Loft Credit Card Payment Is Late
The best course of action if your Loft credit card payment is past due is to pay as soon as you can using one of the above-mentioned payment options. Comenity Bank will impose a $30 late fee on you if you don’t make your ALL Rewards account payment on time. However, Comenity will raise the charge to $41 if you’ve had a late fee assessed during the previous six billing cycles.