How To Delete/Cancel Your Clover Account
Will you actually delete, deactivate, or cancel your Clover Dating account? Would you please advise me on how to accomplish that?
If the answers to the above questions are affirmative, then we are here to assist you further. To resolve such an issue, you need simply our enduring solution.
In reality, there are a variety of reasons why someone would desire to delete their online account. Email spam from the service provider is the most significant factor.
A user can create a new Clover profile by linking their Facebook or email account to the Clover mobile dating application. It is available for download on Android smartphones and tablets in addition to the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
How To Delete Clover Dating Account
Users of this account, have two methods of deleting their account, namely:
- Delete account by email
- Delete your account through Mobile App.
How To Cancel Your Account By Email
Note that you can deactivate your account by emailing the firm and demanding that they remove it from their database.
Consequently, take these steps:
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now send them an email requesting that they remove your account from their database and destroy whatever information they have on you.
Cancel Your Account/Profile Through Mobile App
Follow these steps below:
- Open our Clover Dating App.
- Tap on the Hamburger menu icon (three straight lines) at bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on SETTINGS (Gear icon).
- On the bottom section of the Settings tab, click on DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Tick a reason for deleting your account.
- Again, click on DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT.
- Tap on YES to confirm your account/profile deactivation.
- Lastly, UNINSTALL the application from your mobile device in order to completely remove your account.
Follow the steps above to delete your account on iPhone, Android, and even a computer.