how to create a spectrum email account
The Email Service provides you with a multitude of capabilities to assist you in spicing up your email messages and get the finest responses possible. Examine Many Spectrum Email Features.
Spectrum Email Features
- Compose New Email messages
- Easily Check and Read New Emails
- You can View emails according to the selected criteria.
- Get Support for Your Spectrum Email Account
- Protection From Spam and Email Viruses
Spectrum Email can store 5 gigabytes of data, providing you with the finest possible service. Please follow the procedures outlined below to create your Spectrum email account.
How To Create Spectrum Email Account
To Create a Spectrum Email, You must Sign In to your Spectrum.net Account first
- Go to www.spectrum.net/login
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on SIGN IN (If you don’t have Spectrum.net Account yet, Click on Create username To Sign Up for One)
- Then Click on the Menu icon in the top left corner of the page
- Select Manage Account and Choose Internet.
- Select Create Email Address.
- On the Next page, select Create Mailbox to confirm that you want to set up a Spectrum email account ([email protected]) When Prompted
- Enter your Spectrum Password and Click on FINISH
- A confirmation notice that your mailbox has been created will be Seen on the page. Select Go to Mailbox to begin using your Spectrum email account.
As long as your Spectrum.net Account is Active, you are able to create up to seven email addresses.
How To Compose New Messages On Spectrum Email
Follow the Steps below to Compose and Send Email on Spectrum Email Service
- On the Mailbox Page, Select Compose.
- Enter the recipient’s email and fill in the Subject line.
- Then Compose your new message
- Select SEND to send the new message.
Thus far, this has been the procedure. Still, you may also check out the email listing service that allows you to compose emails:
Charter Spectrum Mailbox
To read an email or check your inbox, choose a message from your inbox. The message will appear to the right of the email list in a reading pane.
That’s it! We hope our post on How to Establish a Spectrum Email Account proved useful. Use the COMMENT BOX Below To Ask Any Concerns About This Article.