General Settings Facebook
The general settings page is an aspect of Facebook that enables users to specify additional account characteristics. Under Facebook’s basic settings, the Username, Contact, Ad Account Contact, Memory Settings, and Identity Confirmation can all be modified.
My Facebook General Account Settings
Are you looking for dependable information regarding Facebook’s General Settings | Facebook’s General Account Settings? You are in the right place.
Accessing my Facebook account is interesting, but modifying the settings is more entertaining. As soon as you log into Facebook, you may wish to modify certain settings, whether for security or other critical reasons.
General account settings manage your Facebook privacy, Facebook alerts, security, passwords, mobile, and a great deal more. To modify your account settings, select settings from the drop-down menu that appears on the right side of your Facebook page.
By modifying your account settings, you may build a Facebook user experience that is tailored to your needs and those of your business.
How To Access Facebook General Account Settings Page
Simply click the three horizontal lines symbol at the top of the page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Account Settings to access your Facebook account’s general settings.
You can update your account settings including;
- General settings – These options allow you to update fundamentals such as your Facebook name, Facebook password, and email address, which can only be changed once or twice during the course of your Facebook account’s lifespan.
- Security settings — These options enable notifications and approvals to protect your Facebook account from illegal access.
- When it comes to their social lifestyle, every individual requires privacy settings. The Facebook privacy settings allow you to control who can view your posts and access your timeline. Your privacy settings can be set to “private” or “public.”
- Timeline and tagging – these settings determine who can view your Facebook timeline and photos you’ve tagged or are tagged in.
- Management of who and what you choose to block. It allows Facebook users to block friends who aren’t required for their accounts.
- Facebook, the most popular social media network in the world, supports over a hundred different languages, spanning from English to Chinese and beyond.
- Notifications and mobile – it helps to reset preferences for how Facebook notifies you about activities and events that concern you.
- Apps settings – manages applications you and other Facebook members use.
To edit your general account settings
Use the edit box next to your account settings to make and save changes to your Facebook general account settings. You can also modify your payment options, Facebook ad preferences, and app preferences, among numerous other options.
Where can I find my Facebook settings, in addition to the information provided previously?
- Account Settings: Edit the basics like your name, mobile number, and email and choose your preferred language.
- Security: Change your password, and turn on alerts and approvals to keep your account secure.
- Privacy: Adjust things like who can see your posts, who can follow you, who can see your timeline, who and what you block, and face recognition.
- Ads: Review and edit your interests and ad settings.
- Notifications: Adjust what you get notifications about and where you get them.