How to sign in to Dropbox using Google Sign-In
To use Dropbox with Google Sign-In, go to dropbox.com or the Dropbox mobile app and choose Sign in with Google.
You can establish a Dropbox account by selecting Sign in with Google if you don’t already have one. Using your Google email address, you may create a Dropbox account.
Note: Your Dropbox account’s email address must be a Google account, and it must match the email address you use to sign in.
Dropbox Business admins: How to turn off Google Sign-In for your team
For their team accounts, your team members can use Google Sign-In by default. Google Sign-In can be disabled by certain sorts of administrators.
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin Console.
- Click Settings.
- Click Single sign-on.
- Toggle Google sign-in to Off.
Can I use two-step verification with Google Sign-In?
Yes. If your Dropbox account has two-step verification enabled, you’ll need to input a Dropbox two-step verification code before logging in with Google. This is true even if you’re using a Google account with two-step verification enabled.
I wasn’t able to use Google Sign-In
There are a few things you can do if you can’t login in to Dropbox with Google Sign-In:
To begin, double-check that the Google email address you’re using matches the email address associated with your Dropbox account.
Dropbox Business users should note the following:
- Verify that Google Sign-In is enabled for your team.
- Verify that single sign-on (SSO) is not required for your team (check with your admin if you’re not sure).
For Dropbox Android app users:
- Verify that Google Play Services are installed on your device.
- Verify that Google Play Services are up-to-date. If the application is not up-to-date, update to the most recent version.
- Verify that you gave Dropbox for Android the required permissions. If you clicked Deny during set up, Google will not grant Dropbox the permissions required for Google Sign-In to work.